- Rawai Beach
- 12 min walk
- Promthep Cape
- 3 min drive
- Nai Harn Beach
- 4 min drive
- Phuket (HKT-Phuket Intl.)
- 45 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Located in Rawai, Ya Nui Resort is near the beach. Kata Porpeang Market and Central Festival Phuket Shopping Center are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Rawai Beach and Nai Harn Beach. Phuket Aquarium and Kok Chang Safari Elephant Trekking are also worth visiting.Visit our Rawai travel guide
- Rawai Beach - 12 min walk
- Promthep Cape - 3 min drive
- Nai Harn Beach - 4 min drive
- Kata Beach - 9 min drive
- Kata Noi Beach - 9 min drive
- Phuket (HKT-Phuket Intl.) - 67 min drive
About this property
Ya Nui Resort
Parking and transport
Food and drink
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - 1 AM. <br />If you are planning to arrive after 11 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cash deposit: THB 1000.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between THB 179 and THB 199 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: THB 1000 per vehicle (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: THB 0 (roundtrip), (from 1 to 5 years old)
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Ya Nui Resort Rawai
- Ya Nui Resort
- Ya Nui Rawai
- Ya Nui
- Ya Nui Hotel
- Ya Nui Resort Phuket/Rawai
- Ya Nui Resort Rawai
- Ya Nui Resort Aparthotel
- Ya Nui Resort Aparthotel Rawai
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Nice clean pool. Quiet location. Good food at the hotel restaurant. Some nice restaurants close by too. Bed was a bit hard for my liking. There was a brief 15 minute period where the water didn’t run. Not sure if that happens regularly.