- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of The View Phuket
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
- Air conditioning
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Luxury Villa, 2 Bedrooms, Sea View (Dreams Villas, Jacuzzi)
Luxury Villa, 2 Bedrooms, Sea View
Luxury Villa, 3 Bedrooms, Sea View (Sweet Dream Pool Villa)
Luxury Penthouse, 3 Bedrooms, Sea View (Pool Villa)
About this area
Located in Karon, The View Phuket is in the city centre and near the beach. Chalong Temple and Big Buddha are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Karon Beach and Kata Noi Beach. Travelling with kids? Consider Phuket Fantasea, or check out an event or a game at Bangla Boxing Stadium.Visit our Kata travel guide
- Karon Beach - 6 min drive
- Kata Beach - 8 min drive
- Kata Noi Beach - 8 min drive
- Chalong Temple - 20 min drive
- Big Buddha - 30 min drive
- Phuket (HKT-Phuket Intl.) - 82 min drive
About this property
The View Phuket
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Where to eat
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for English breakfast: THB 350 for adults and THB 250 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: THB 1500 per vehicle (one-way)
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 1200.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system and a first aid kit.
- The property is professionally cleaned, and disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- For traveller safety, contactless check-in and check-out are available.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitisation practices of Safety and Health Administration (Thailand) guidelines.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
We stayed in a 3 bedroom villa for 4 nights in December. The view from the room and pool area was phenomenal! Room was nice and clean, they had a washer/dryer which was handy. Breakfast was ok, nothing wow about it. The only thing I would say is, if you or someone with you has mobility issues, please don’t book this place as it’s up a very steep hill. They do have a shuttle which brings you up and down to the Main Street but sometimes they can be late. But overall, we had a wonderful experience and would love to go back there again. :)