Penyengat Island Hotels from Rs2,454
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 24 Mar 2020
Reviewed on 15 Jan 2020
Visiting Penyengat Island
Visitors can enjoy all that Penyengat Island has to offer including the beaches and sporting events. There are 40 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Batam Batu Besar (BTH-Hang Nadim), 24.9 mi (40 km) from the city centre.
Dressing for Penyengat Island
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 31°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 23°C
- From April to June, the average is 32°C during the day and 24°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 31°C as the daytime average and 23°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Penyengat Island is 82 millimetres
- May and April are usually the hottest months averaging 32°C, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 23°C