Visitors to Northallerton are sure to enjoy the bars. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its golf courses. Top sights around the area include Richmond Castle and Fountains Abbey.
- There are 24 hotels and other accommodation options in Northallerton
- The closest major airport is in Durham (MME-Tees Valley), 9.8 mi (15.8 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Leeds (LBA-Leeds Bradford), 36 mi (58 km) away
Getting around Northallerton
If you want to venture outside of the area, hop on a train at Northallerton Station. Northallerton may not have many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Northallerton
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 10°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 1°C
- From April to June, the average is 20°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 21°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 15°C as the daytime average and 2°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Northallerton is 19 millimetres
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 20°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 2°C