Nagpur Hotels from Rs1,500
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 27 Aug 2019
Reviewed on 12 Nov 2019
Visitors can enjoy all that Nagpur has to offer including the lakeside setting, gardens and temples. Tourists can also enjoy the city's monuments and theme park.
- There are 56 hotels and other accommodation options in Nagpur
- The closest major airport is in Nagpur (NAG-Dr. Ambedkar Intl.), 6.2 mi (10 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Nagpur
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 39°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 13°C
- From April to June, the average is 43°C during the day and 22°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 34°C during the day and 22°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 33°C as the daytime average and 12°C as the night-time average
- About 1219 millimetres of rain falls on Nagpur each year
- May and April are usually the hottest months averaging 41°C, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 13°C