Munich Hotels from Rs3,658
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Where to stay in Munich
Munich City Centre
4/5Very Good!(16 area reviews)
Known for its fantastic breweries and popular shops, there's plenty to explore in Munich City Centre. Check out top attractions like Marienplatz and Viktualienmarkt, and jump on the metro at Lenbachplatz Tram Stop or Karlsplatz (Stachus) Station to see more of the city.
4/5Very Good!(60 area reviews)
Travellers choose Schwabing for its picturesque gardens. Hop aboard the metro at Munchner Freiheit U-Bahn or Bonner Platz U-Bahn and check out top sights like English Garden.
4.5/5Wonderful!(68 area reviews)
Hofbrauhaus and Marienplatz are top sights in Altstadt-Lehel, and you should be sure to explore the popular shops. Hop aboard the metro at Lehel U-Bahn or Odeonsplatz U-Bahn to see more sights in the area.
4/5Very Good!(196 area reviews)
Travellers love Maxvorstadt for its popular shops, and you can see more of Munich by jumping on the metro at Konigsplatz U-Bahn or Theresienstrasse U-Bahn. You might spend time checking out top sights like Koenigsplatz and Lenbachhaus.
3.5/5Good!(362 area reviews)
Known for its fantastic breweries and popular shops, there's plenty to explore in Ludwigsvorstadt. Check out top attractions like Theresienwiese and German Theater, and jump on the metro at Theresienwiese U-Bahn or Goetheplatz U-Bahn to see more of the city.
Travellers to Munich give high marks for the breweries, fascinating museums and renowned art. This city also attracts tourists with its architecture, churches and shopping. Top sights in the city include Marienplatz, English Garden and Church of Our Lady.
- There are 575 hotels and other accommodation options in Munich
- The closest major airport is in Munich (MUC-Franz Josef Strauss Intl.), 18.2 mi (29.2 km) from the city centre
Getting around Munich
With so many ways to get around, seeing Munich is simple. You can take advantage of metro transport at Central U-Bahn, Karlsplatz Station and Lenbachplatz Tram Stop. If you want to journey outside of the city, hop aboard a train from Munich Central Station, Donnersbergerbrücke Station or Heimeranplatz Station.
Dressing for Munich
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -5°C
- From April to June, the average is 22°C during the day and 1°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 23°C during the day and 7°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 16°C as the daytime average and -4°C as the night-time average
- Munich gets about 951 millimetres of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 22°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -4°C