Overview of The Betsy - South Beach
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Deluxe Room, Balcony
Classic Room, 1 King Bed
Classic Room, 2 Double Beds
Superior Room, 1 King Bed, Balcony
Classic Suite, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed
Classic Suite, 2 Double Beds
Superior Suite, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed, Pool View
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Ocean View
Deluxe Room, 2 Double Beds, Ocean View
Superior Room, 1 King Bed, View (Atrium or Courtyard Pool View)
Superior Room, 2 Double Beds, View (Courtyard Pool View)
Royal Suite, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed, Ocean View
Superior Suite, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed, Balcony
Suite (Skyline Level)
Penthouse, Terrace (Skyline)
About this area
Located in Miami Beach's South Beach neighbourhood, The Betsy - South Beach is in the city centre and on the beach. Lincoln Road Mall and Miami Beach Boardwalk are worth visiting if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore New World Symphony Park and South Pointe Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a match while in town? See what's going on at American Airlines Arena. Kayaking, waterskiing and parasailing offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with hiking/biking trails nearby.Visit our Miami Beach travel guide
- Collins Avenue Shopping Area - 1 min walk
- Lincoln Road Mall - 11 min walk
- New World Symphony Park - 13 min walk
- Miami Beach Convention Center - 18 min walk
- Miami Beach Marina - 3 min drive
- Miami Airport Station - 14 min drive
- Adrienne Arsht Center Metromover Station - 16 min drive
- Miami, FL (MIA-Miami Intl.) - 23 min drive
- Where to eat
- LT Steak and Seafood – Seafood restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner. Kids' menu available.
About this property
The Betsy - South Beach
Awards and affiliations
- The Betsy - South Beach is listed in the 2010 Condé Nast Traveller Hot List.
- The property is a member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World.
Food and drink
Renovations and closures
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of USD 150 per accommodation, per stay.
- 1 per room (up to 25 lb/11 kg)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, contact the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are available for USD 0 per stay.
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 45.60 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Beach access
- Beach loungers
- Beach towels
- Fitness centre access
- Fitness/yoga classes
- Sporting facilities or equipment
- Business centre/computer access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room safe
- In-room safe and safe insurance
- Lending library access
- Additional inclusions
- WiFi access (may be limited)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 50 for adults, and USD 10 and USD 40 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 45 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 150 per accommodation, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 0 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Betsy South Beach Hotel Miami Beach
- Betsy South Beach Hotel
- Betsy South Beach Miami Beach
- Betsy South Beach
- Betsy Hotel Miami Beach
- The Betsy South Beach
- The Betsy - South Beach Hotel
- The Betsy - South Beach Miami Beach
- The Betsy - South Beach Hotel Miami Beach
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Loved the beach closeness and beach check in. That was very nice.Would have preferred an empty fridge that I can use, instead of one full with drinks I would not want to buy. Staff was great. Was able to self park into a very reasonable parking garage within a 5-10 min walk.