Overview of Holiday Inn Express Manila Newport City
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast included
- Air conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Superior Room, 1 Queen Bed with Sofa bed, Non Smoking
Superior Room, 2 Single Beds, Non Smoking
Room, 1 Queen Bed, Accessible, Non Smoking (Roll-In Shower)
About this area
Near a train station, Holiday Inn Express Manila Newport City is in an area with good airport proximity and shopping. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Paco Park and Rizal Park, while Star City and Manila Ocean Park are popular area attractions. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Mall of Asia Arena or Cuneta Astrodome.Visit our Pasay travel guide
- Resorts World Manila - 5 min walk
- Fort Bonifacio - 15 min walk
- City of Dreams Manila - 13 min drive
- Glorietta Mall - 14 min drive
- Venice Grand Canal Mall - 18 min drive
- EDSA LRT Station - 5 min drive
- Manila Nichols Station - 17 min walk
- Manila (MNL-Ninoy Aquino Intl.) - 16 min drive
- Where to eat
- Ginzadon – Restaurant with a bar offering Japanese cuisine. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Holiday Inn Express Manila Newport City
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: PHP 3000.00 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Self-parking fee: PHP 100 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit and window guards.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities