Visitors can enjoy all that Lundu has to offer including its parks. In Lundu, there are 3 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from. The closest major airport is in Kuching (KCH-Kuching Intl.), 37.5 mi (60.4 km) from the city centre.
Dressing for Lundu
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 31°C and the nighttime average to be 22°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 33°C during the day and 22°C at night
- July to September averages 33°C during the day and 22°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 32°C during the day and 22°C at night
- About 143 millimetres of rain falls on Lundu each year
- Hottest months are usually August and June with an average temperature of 33°C, while the coldest months are November and October with an average of 22°C