Visitors can enjoy all that Lieusaint has to offer including its shopping. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals. A top sight in the area is Centre Commercial les Arcades.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodation options in Lieusaint
- The closest major airport is in Paris (ORY-Orly), 10.9 mi (17.5 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle), 26.1 mi (42.1 km) away
Getting around Lieusaint
Head to Lieusaint-Moissy RER Station for metro transport. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want a rental car for your journey.
Dressing for Lieusaint
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 14°C and the nighttime average to be 1°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 24°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September averages 27°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 18°C during the day and 2°C at night
- About 35 millimetres of rain falls on Lieusaint each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 25°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 2°C