Koh Tao Hotels from Rs1,827
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visiting Koh Tao
Travellers to Koh Tao give high marks for the beaches and lively bar scene. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its relaxing setting.
- There are 199 hotels and other accommodation options in Koh Tao
- The closest major airport is in Ko Samui (USM), 40.4 mi (65 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Koh Tao
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 34°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 23°C
- From April to June, the average is 34°C during the day and 24°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 31°C as the daytime average and 23°C as the night-time average
- Koh Tao gets about 78 millimetres of rain per year
- March and April are usually the hottest months averaging 34°C, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 23°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Koh Tao?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Koh Tao, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Koh Tao?
What's the best place to stay for a family trip to Koh Tao?
What's the best accommodation for a couple visiting Koh Tao?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Koh Tao?
What's the best place to stay for a beach holiday in Koh Tao?
What's the best luxury place to stay in Koh Tao?
What's the best boutique hotel in Koh Tao?
Koh Tao Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Koh Tao by Star Rating
- Hotels near Koh Tao Airports
- Areas of Koh Tao
- Accommodation near Koh Tao Attractions
- More accommodation types in Koh Tao
- Choose Your Koh Tao Hotel Style
- Search Koh Tao Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Koh Tao
- Hotels Near Koh Tao, Surat Thani
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations