Haad Tian Hotels from Rs876
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 16 Mar 2020
Reviewed on 8 Jan 2020
Visiting Haad Tian
Visitors can enjoy all that Haad Tian has to offer including the seaside, restaurants and shopping. This city also attracts tourists with its relaxing and welcoming setting. Top sights around the area include Ban Chalok Beach, Tharn Sadet Waterfall and Haad Rin Nai Beach.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodation options in Haad Tian
- The closest major airport is in Ko Samui (USM), 17.1 mi (27.5 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Haad Tian
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 34°C during the day and 23°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 34°C, whilst the average at night is 24°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 31°C with night-time averages of 24°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 31°C and nighttime averages of 23°C
- About 78 millimetres of rain falls on Haad Tian each year
- Usually March and April are the hottest months with an average of 34°C, whereas February and December are often coldest, averaging 23°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Haad Tian?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Haad Tian, will I receive a refund?
Haad Tian Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Haad Tian by Star Rating
- Hotels near Haad Tian Airports
- Accommodation near Haad Tian Attractions
- More accommodation types in Haad Tian
- Choose Your Haad Tian Hotel Style
- Search Haad Tian Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Haad Tian
- Hotels Near Haad Tian, Ko Pha-ngan
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations