Haad Yao Hotels from Rs1,866
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visiting Haad Yao
Budget-minded travellers will find good deals in Haad Yao, and visitors give high marks for the beaches. This relaxing city also attracts tourists with its bars. Top sights around the area include Big Buddha Statue, Ban Chalok Beach and Tharn Sadet Waterfall.
- There are 24 hotels and other accommodation options in Haad Yao
- The closest major airport is in Ko Samui (USM), 16.6 mi (26.7 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Haad Yao
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 34°C during the day and 23°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 34°C, whilst the average at night is 24°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 31°C with night-time averages of 24°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 31°C and nighttime averages of 23°C
- About 78 millimetres of rain falls on Haad Yao each year
- Usually April and March are the hottest months with an average of 34°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 23°C