Travellers give high marks for the riverfront in Kanchanaburi, which is also known for its tours. Tourists can also enjoy the city's waterfalls and temples. A top sight in the city is Bridge Over the River Kwai. In Kanchanaburi, there are 130 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Dressing for Kanchanaburi
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 35°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 20°C
- From April to June, the average is 35°C during the day and 24°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 33°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 32°C as the daytime average and 20°C as the night-time average
- Kanchanaburi gets about 1387 millimetres of rain per year
- April and March are usually the hottest months averaging 35°C, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 21°C