Visiting Kamphaeng Saen
Those travelling to Kamphaeng Saen are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. In Kamphaeng Saen, there are 2 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Getting around Kamphaeng Saen
To see more of the larger area, hop on a train at Rong Rien Kanbin Station. Kamphaeng Saen may not have many public transport options so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Kamphaeng Saen
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 35°C during the day and 20°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 35°C, whilst the average at night is 24°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 33°C with night-time averages of 24°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 32°C and nighttime averages of 20°C
- Kamphaeng Saen gets about 1387 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually April and May are the hottest months with an average of 35°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 21°F