Jalandhar Hotels from Rs1,030
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 22 Feb 2020
Families enjoy visiting Jalandhar though all visitors are sure to find something to appreciate. Tourists can also enjoy the city's temples, local tours and theme park.
- There are 57 hotels and other accommodation options in Jalandhar
- The closest major airport is in Adampur (AIP), 13.2 mi (21.3 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Ludhiana (LUH-Sahnewal), 40.3 mi (64.8 km) away
Getting around Jalandhar
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Jalandhar City Station. Jalandhar might not have as many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Jalandhar
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 30°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 5°C
- From April to June, the average is 40°C during the day and 14°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 37°C during the day and 19°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 33°C as the daytime average and 5°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Jalandhar is 652 millimetres
- June and May are usually the hottest months averaging 38°C, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 6°C