Nakodar Hotels from Rs1,598
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 22 Feb 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Nakodar has to offer including the monuments and parks. There are 59 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Adampur (AIP), 32.5 mi (52.3 km) from the city centre. The next closest is in Ludhiana (LUH-Sahnewal), 40.2 mi (64.6 km) away.
Dressing for Nakodar
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 30°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 5°C
- From April to June, the average is 40°C during the day and 14°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 37°C during the day and 19°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 33°C as the daytime average and 5°C as the night-time average
- About 652 millimetres of rain falls on Nakodar each year
- June and May are usually the hottest months averaging 38°C, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 6°C