Visiting Jaipur District
History buffs will enjoy exploring Jaipur District, and visitors give high marks for the beautiful gardens and local tours. Tourists can also enjoy the city's temples, monuments and museums. A top sight in the city is Amber Fort.
- There are 556 hotels and other accommodation options in Jaipur District
- The closest major airport is in Jaipur (JAI-Sanganer), 6.4 mi (10.3 km) from the city centre
Getting around Jaipur District
With so many choices for transport, exploring Jaipur District is easy. Make your way to Sindhi Camp Metro Station to catch the metro. To venture out into the surrounding area, ride aboard one of the trains from Jaipur Railway Station.
Dressing for Jaipur District
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 34°C during the day and 9°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 41°C, whilst the average at night is 20°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 37°C with night-time averages of 22°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 35°C and nighttime averages of 9°C
- About 609 millimetres of rain falls on Jaipur District each year
- Usually June and May are the hottest months with an average of 39°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 10°F