- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Galta Gate
- 7 min drive
- Birla Temple
- 11 min drive
- Ganesh Temple
- 20 min drive
- Jaipur (JAI-Sanganer)
- 33 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Located in Jaipur, The Oberoi Rajvilas is in the suburbs. Hawa Mahal and City Palace are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Johri Bazaar and M.I. Road. Travelling with kids? Consider ISKCON Jaipur, Sri Sri Giridhari Dauji Temple and Nahargarh Biological & Zoological Park.Visit our Jaipur travel guide
- Galta Gate - 7 min drive
- Ram Niwas Bagh - 9 min drive
- Central Museum - 9 min drive
- Birla Temple - 11 min drive
- Ganesh Temple - 20 min drive
- Sindhi Camp Metro Station - 33 min drive
- Jaipur Railway Station - 35 min drive
- Jaipur (JAI-Sanganer) - 34 min drive
- Where to eat
- Surya Mahal – Restaurant with a bar offering Indian cuisine.
- Rajmahal – Al fresco dining fine-dining restaurant. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
About this property
The Oberoi Rajvilas
Awards and affiliations
- The Oberoi Rajvilas is listed in the 2012 Condé Nast Traveller Top 100 List and the 2018 Travel + Leisure 500.
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
- To register at this property, guests who are Indian citizens must provide a valid photo identity card issued by the Government of India; guests who are foreign nationals must present a valid passport and visa.
- Taxes are subject to change based on Goods and Services Tax (GST) implementation. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: INR 1500 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: INR 1000 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: INR 1000 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: INR 1000 per day (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: INR 3500 per vehicle (roundtrip)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Oberoi Rajvilas Hotel Jaipur
- Oberoi Rajvilas Hotel
- Oberoi Rajvilas Jaipur
- Oberoi Rajvilas
- Oberoi Hotel Jaipur
- Oberoi Hotel Rajvilas
- Jaipur Oberoi
- Oberoi Jaipur
- The Oberoi Rajvilas Hotel
- The Oberoi Rajvilas Jaipur
- The Oberoi Rajvilas Hotel Jaipur
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Our stay was amazing at Oberoi Jaipur. The property was amazing but what made it most special was the staff. Each one of them made our stay memorable. We would definitely come back.