Overview of Caritas Oswald Cheung International House
- Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Breakfast Available
- Room service
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Twin Room
Superior Twin Room
Deluxe Twin Room
About this area
Caritas Oswald Cheung International House is located in Hong Kong's Southern District neighbourhood. Hong Kong - Macau Ferry Terminal and Victoria Harbour are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Repulse Bay and Hong Kong Park. Check out an event or a game at Happy Valley Race Course, and consider making time for Ocean Park, a top attraction not to be missed.Visit our Hong Kong travel guide
- The Peak Tram - 8 min drive
- Ocean Park - 9 min drive
- Hong Kong Park - 16 min drive
- Pacific Place - 17 min drive
- Madame Tussauds - 27 min drive
- Hong Kong Causeway Bay Station - 7 min drive
- Hong Kong Tin Hau Station - 8 min drive
- Hong Kong (HKG-Hong Kong Intl.) - 43 min drive
About this property
Caritas Oswald Cheung International House
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between HKD 45 and HKD 47 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: HKD 200 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort