- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities
Overview of Mini Hotel Central
Choose dates to view prices
Mini Double Room
Smart Double Room
About this area
In the city centre, Mini Hotel Central is in Hong Kong's Central neighbourhood, an area with good shopping. Lan Kwai Fong and Soho are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit The Peak Tram and Ocean Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Happy Valley Race Course or Hong Kong Stadium. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.Visit our Hong Kong travel guide
- Lan Kwai Fong - 2 min walk
- Soho - 7 min walk
- Hong Kong Park - 8 min walk
- Hong Kong - Macau Ferry Terminal - 13 min walk
- Pacific Place - 18 min walk
- Hong Kong Central Station - 5 min walk
- Hong Kong Station - 7 min walk
- Hong Kong (HKG-Hong Kong Intl.) - 35 min drive
About this property
Mini Hotel Central
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: HKD 500 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Disliked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Bad stay good location
The only thing why i keep staying here is the location. But they service went way worst. The bed is terrible I couldn’t sleep well and the pillow is so bad like when you lay on it its like there nothing.