Photo by Kate Stella
Hisaronu Hotels from Rs1,525
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
With member prices, you could save 10% or more right now on thousands of properties.
Don't see what you're looking for?
See all available properties in Hisaronu
Lowest nightly price found within the past 24 hours based on a 1 night stay for 2 adults. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.
Visitors to Hisaronu are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's spas and restaurants.
- There are 5 hotels and other accommodation options in Hisaronu
- The closest major airport is in Rhodes (RHO-Diagoras), 26.9 mi (43.3 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Bodrum (BXN-Imsik), 33.3 mi (53.5 km) away
Dressing for Hisaronu
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 18°C during the day and 10°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 29°C, whilst the average at night is 13°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 30°C with night-time averages of 21°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 26°C and nighttime averages of 11°C
- Hisaronu gets about 22 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 29°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 10°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Hisaronu?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Hisaronu, will I receive a refund?
Yes, you’ll find most hotel room reservations are fully refundable if you cancel before the accommodation’s cancellation deadline, which often is within 24-48 hours of the scheduled arrival. If your reservation is non-refundable, you may still be able to cancel and receive a refund within a 24-hour period of your booking. Add your dates and click on “Search”, then you can use the “free cancellation” filter to review the best options available in Hisaronu.
What's the best hotel when travelling with children to Hisaronu?
Fortezza Beach Resort is a property with 12 outdoor pools and a private beach, and it’s a top choice on Expedia for families. Other choices to stay with the children include D Maris Bay and Angel’s Marmaris. Also, attractions in the area such as Aqua Dream Water Park and Atlantis Water Park are fun for children of all ages.