Gudalur Hotels from Rs810
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 15 Feb 2020
Reviewed on 21 Oct 2017
Visitors can enjoy all that Gudalur has to offer including the safari tours, forests and temples. The cosy and scenic setting also entices those visiting the city.
- You'll find 126 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Ooty
- The closest major airport is in Kozhikode (CCJ-Calicut Intl.), 42.1 mi (67.7 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Coimbatore (CJB), 54.6 mi (87.9 km) away
Dressing for Gudalur
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 33°C during the day and 22°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 33°C, whilst the average at night is 24°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 30°C with night-time averages of 23°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 31°C and nighttime averages of 21°C
- Average annual rainfall for Gudalur is 59 millimetres
- Usually April and May are the hottest months with an average of 33°C, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 22°C