Visitors can enjoy all that Furtwangen has to offer including the forests, museums and restaurants. In Furtwangen, there are 16 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from. The closest major airport is in Strasbourg (XER-Boulevard de Metz Bus Stop), 42.9 mi (69 km) from the city centre. The next closest is in Strasbourg (SXB-Strasbourg Intl.), 43.4 mi (69.9 km) away.
Dressing for Furtwangen
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 12°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -3°C
- From April to June, the average is 23°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 24°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 17°C as the daytime average and -3°C as the night-time average
- Furtwangen gets about 1090 millimetres of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 23°C, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -2°C