Visitors to Evry are sure to enjoy the shopping. Tourists can also enjoy the city's university setting, bars and restaurants. Around the area, top sights include Paris Catacombs, Cartier Foundation for Contemporary Art and Jardin des Plantes.
- There are 6 hotels and other accommodation options in Evry
- The closest major airport is in Paris (ORY-Orly), 7.7 mi (12.4 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle), 27 mi (43.5 km) away
Getting around Evry
With so many ways to get around, exploring all of Evry is a breeze. Metro stations nearby include Évry-Courcouronnes RER Station and Evry Le Bras-de-fer Station. If you want to explore the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Evry Station.
Dressing for Evry
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 13°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 1°C
- From April to June, the average is 23°C during the day and 5°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 25°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 18°C as the daytime average and 2°C as the night-time average
- About 992 millimetres of rain falls on Evry each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 24°C, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 2°C