Visitors can enjoy all that Effretikon has to offer including the restaurants and shopping. Shopping Center Glatt, Swiss Science Center Technorama and Zoo Zurich are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 306 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Zurich
- The closest major airport is in Zurich (ZRH), 7.5 mi (12.1 km) from the city centre
Getting around Effretikon
If you want to venture outside of the area, hop on a train at Effretikon Station. Effretikon may not have many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Effretikon
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 12°C and the nighttime average to be -2°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 23°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September averages 25°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 17°C during the day and 0°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Effretikon is 37 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 24°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 0°C