Dublin Hotels from Rs4,356
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Where to stay in Dublin
City Centre Dublin
4.5/5Wonderful!(2,709 area reviews)
Known for its fantastic nightlife, fascinating museums and great live music, there's plenty to explore in City Centre Dublin. Top attractions like O'Connell Street and Dublin Castle are major draws. Catch the metro at Jervis Station or Abbey Street Station to see more of the city.
4.5/5Wonderful!(125 area reviews)
Wander down medieval-style alleys lined with pubs, shops and galleries, then have a pint, listen to music or party.
4.5/5Wonderful!(2 area reviews)
Kilmainham is known for its ample dining options, and you can make a stop by Kilmainham Gaol Historical Museum and War Memorial Gardens while in the area.
While you're in The Liberties, take in top sights like Guinness Storehouse or Christ Church Cathedral, and hop on the metro to see more of the city at James's Station or Heuston Station.
While you're in North Wall, take in top sights like 3Arena or Dublin Port, and hop on the metro to see more of the city at Mayor Square - NCI Station or Spencer Dock Station.
History buffs will enjoy exploring Dublin, and visitors give high marks for the fun sporting events, fascinating museums and lively bar scene. This city also attracts tourists with its tours, live music and art. Top sights in the city include Ha' Penny Bridge, Dublin Castle and St. Stephen's Green.
- There are 818 hotels and other accommodation options in Dublin
- The closest major airport is in Dublin (DUB), 5.8 mi (9.3 km) from the city centre
Getting around Dublin
With so many transport options, seeing all of Dublin is simple. Walk to nearby metro stations like Jervis Station, Abbey Street Station and St. Stephen's Green Station. If you want to see more of the area, hop aboard a train from Dublin Tara Street Station, Dublin Pearse Street Station or Dublin Connolly Station.
Dressing for Dublin
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 11°C and the nighttime average to be 1°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 19°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September averages 19°C during the day and 7°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 16°C during the day and 2°C at night
- About 759 millimetres of rain falls on Dublin each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 19°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 1°C