Chakdaha Hotels from Rs2,966
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Travellers to Chakdaha will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 2 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Kolkata (CCU-Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Intl.), 30.3 mi (48.8 km) from the city centre.
Dressing for Chakdaha
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 34°C and the nighttime average to be 13°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 36°C during the day and 22°C at night
- July to September averages 32°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 32°C during the day and 13°C at night
- About 2338 millimetres of rain falls on Chakdaha each year
- Hottest months are usually April and May with an average temperature of 35°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 14°F