Travellers to Casablanca give high marks for the shopping and seaside. Relaxing and walkable, this city attracts tourists with its cafes and entertainment. Top sights in the city include Hassan II Mosque and Place Mohammed V.
- There are 245 hotels and other accommodation options in Casablanca
- The closest major airport is in Casablanca (CMN-Mohammed V), 10.3 mi (16.6 km) from the city centre
Getting around Casablanca
With so many ways to get around, seeing all of Casablanca is simple. You can take advantage of metro transport at Casa South Station, Facultes Terminus Station and Zenith Station. If you want to journey outside of the city, ride aboard a train from Casablanca Ennassim Station, Casablanca Facultes Station or Casablanca L'Oasis Station.
Dressing for Casablanca
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 21°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 5°C
- From April to June, the average is 28°C during the day and 9°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 30°C during the day and 15°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 27°C as the daytime average and 6°C as the night-time average
- Casablanca gets about 13 millimetres of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 30°C, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 6°C