Overview of Hotel Almirante Cartagena - Colombia
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Junior Suite, Ocean View
About this area
Located in Cartagena's Bocagrande neighbourhood, Hotel Almirante Cartagena - Colombia is in the historical district and on the beach. Clock Tower is a notable landmark, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Bocagrande Beach and Castillo Grande Beach. Travelling with kids? Consider Cartagena Fishing Club, or check out an event or a game at Jaime Moron Stadium.Visit our Cartagena travel guide
- Bocagrande Beach - 2 min walk
- Rio Cartagena Casino - 2 min walk
- Castillo Grande Beach - 9 min walk
- Hospital Naval de Cartagena - 4 min drive
- Naval Museum Cartagena - 6 min drive
- Cartagena (CTG-Rafael Nunez Intl.) - 13 min drive
- Where to eat
- CAFETERIA LOS CORALES – Ocean-view buffet restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner.
- RESTAURANTE EL ALCATRAZ – Serves lunch and dinner. Reservations required.
- RESTAURANTE PLAZA REAL – Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- PIZZERIA ALMIRANTE – Ocean-view theme restaurant. Serves lunch and dinner on selected days.
About this property
Hotel Almirante Cartagena - Colombia
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Renovations and closures
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged at check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of the length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a non-taxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hotel Almirante Cartagena Colombia
- Hotel Almirante Colombia
- Almirante Cartagena Colombia
- Almirante Colombia
- Almirante Cartagena Colombia
- Hotel Almirante Cartagena - Colombia Hotel
- Hotel Almirante Cartagena - Colombia Cartagena
- Hotel Almirante Cartagena - Colombia Hotel Cartagena
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
This room had a great view of the ocean, even tho it was partial, it was amazing. And only on the 15th floor. The king size bed was perfect too. a few of the plug ins didn’t work, but small setback for the rest of this wonderful room.