Overview of Decameron Baru - All inclusive
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Room (Standard Plus Room)
Room (Ocean Front Plus Room)
About this area
Located in Cartagena, Decameron Baru - All inclusive is on the beach. Neo-Gothic Church Ruins and Baru Church are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Blanca Beach and Corales del Rosario National Park.Visit our Cartagena travel guide
- Blanca Beach - 32 min drive
- Corales del Rosario National Park - 46 min drive
- Baru Church - 46 min drive
- Bocagrande Beach - 88 min drive
- Castillo Grande Beach - 91 min drive
- Cartagena (CTG-Rafael Nunez Intl.) - 84 min drive
- Where to eat
- Buffet Portonao – Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
- Pesca del día – Serves dinner daily. Reservations required.
- Il Forno – Serves dinner daily. Reservations required.
- Asia Asia – Serves dinner daily. Reservations required.
About this property
Decameron Baru - All inclusive
Gratuities and taxes
Food and beverages
Activities and facilities/equipment
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
Payment types accepted at this property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged at check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of the length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a non-taxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 4 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 4 per hour (rates may vary)
- In-room safe fee: USD 3 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Royal Decameron Baru Beach Resort all inclusive Baru Island
- Royal Decameron Baru Beach Resort all inclusive
- Royal Decameron Baru Beach Baru Island
- Royal Decameron Baru Beach
- Decameron Baru All inclusive Baru Island
- Decameron Baru All inclusive
- Decameron Baru Baru Island
- Decameron Baru
- Decameron Baru - All inclusive Cartagena
- Decameron Baru All inclusive All-inclusive property
- cameron Baru inclusive Baru
- Decameron Baru - All inclusive All-inclusive property
- Decameron Baru - All inclusive All-inclusive property Cartagena
- Liked: Cleanliness
- Disliked: Amenities, property conditions & facilities
The servers should be wearing gloves while preparing the food. The room should all have refrigerators, their own ironing board and iron. Food should be served at all times there was a gap in between 5 and 6:30pm. No ice machines and the drinks were not cold enough. The pools are open to late. The bar should be located by the pool not outside of the pool. They should be baristers by the beach asking the guest what they want to drink as well as the pool area.