Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 20 Nov 2019
Travellers to Cali give high marks for the shopping and top-notch restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafes, live music and zoo.
- There are 217 hotels and other accommodation options in Cali
- The closest major airport is in Cali (CLO-Alfonso Bonilla Aragon Intl.), 13.3 mi (21.4 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Cali
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 33°C and the nighttime average to be 17°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 32°C during the day and 16°C at night
- July to September averages 33°C during the day and 15°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 32°C during the day and 16°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Cali is 902 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually August and September with an average temperature of 33°C, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 16°C