Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Where to stay in Brisbane
Brisbane Central Business District
4.5/5Wonderful!(124 area reviews)
Discover the beating heart of the capital of the Sunshine State with its shiny high-rises, subtropical parks, funky rooftop bars and classy riverside restaurants.
From the rattle of morning Yum Cha trolleys to all-night dance floor beats, Fortitude Valley is the centre of round-the-clock action in Brisvegas.
Grab your beach towel and esky and make tracks to Redcliffe, the seaside suburb that’s been welcoming families and seafood lovers for generations.
Travellers come to Brisbane Airport for its abundant dining options, and you can see top attractions like DFO Brisbane and Southern Connector Drain while you're in town.
South Brisbane is a destination visitors seek out for its ample dining options, fascinating museums and beautiful river views. You might also want to check out attractions like South Bank Parklands or Queensland Performing Arts Centre while you're exploring the neighbourhood.
More trip options
- Hotels in Brisbane by Star Rating
- Hotels near Brisbane Airports
- Areas of Brisbane
- Accommodation near Brisbane Attractions
- More accommodation types in Brisbane
- Choose Your Brisbane Hotel Style
- Search Brisbane Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Brisbane
- Hotels Near Brisbane, Queensland
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations