Brisbane Hotels from Rs5,056
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Where to stay in Brisbane
Brisbane Central Business District
4.5/5Wonderful!(124 area reviews)
Are you interested in beautiful gardens, stunning river views and popular shops? A visit to Brisbane Central Business District might be the perfect thing. You can also explore top sights like Queen Street Mall and Roma Street Parkland.
South Brisbane is a destination visitors seek out for its ample dining options, fascinating museums and beautiful river views. You might also want to check out attractions like South Bank Parklands or Queensland Performing Arts Centre while you're exploring the neighbourhood.
From the rattle of morning Yum Cha trolleys to all-night dance floor beats, Fortitude Valley is the centre of round-the-clock action in Brisvegas.
Grab your beach towel and esky and make tracks to Redcliffe, the seaside suburb that’s been welcoming families and seafood lovers for generations.
Relax on one of the most beautiful beaches in Australia and take in views of the picturesque Sunshine Coast Hinterland.
Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Brisbane, and visitors give high marks for the shopping, top-notch restaurants and riverfront. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its parks. Top sights in the city include The Gabba, Queen Street Mall and Roma Street Parkland.
- There are 586 hotels and other accommodation options in Brisbane
- The closest major airport is in Brisbane, QLD (BNE), 5.1 mi (8.3 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Gold Coast, QLD (OOL-Coolangatta), 54.9 mi (88.4 km) away
Getting around Brisbane
With so many ways to get around, seeing all of Brisbane is simple. Head over to Grandchester Station for metro transport. If you want to see more of the area, hop aboard a train from Brisbane Murarrie Station, Brisbane Cannon Hill Station or Brisbane Hemmant Station. You can find out about your water travel options at the local marina.
Dressing for Brisbane
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 29°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 17°C
- From April to June, the average is 27°C during the day and 10°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 25°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 29°C as the daytime average and 14°C as the night-time average
- About 1130 millimetres of rain falls on Brisbane each year
- December and February are usually the hottest months averaging 29°C, while August and July are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 10°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Brisbane?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Brisbane, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Brisbane?
What's the best hotel for families in Brisbane?
What's the best place to stay for a couple going to Brisbane?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Brisbane?
What's the best place to stay for a beach holiday in Brisbane?
What's the best luxury place to stay in Brisbane?
What's the best boutique hotel in Brisbane?
What's the best place to stay if I'm looking to play golf in Brisbane?
Brisbane Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Brisbane by Star Rating
- Hotels near Brisbane Airports
- Areas of Brisbane
- Accommodation near Brisbane Attractions
- More accommodation types in Brisbane
- Choose Your Brisbane Hotel Style
- Search Brisbane Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Brisbane
- Hotels Near Brisbane, Queensland
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations