Families will find kid-friendly activities in Brentwood, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. Welcoming and walkable, this city attracts tourists with its shopping and zoo. Top sights around the area include Busch Stadium, Gateway Arch and St. Louis Art Museum.
- You'll find 338 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of St. Louis
- The closest major airport is in St. Louis, MO (STL-Lambert-St. Louis Intl.), 8.6 mi (13.8 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in St. Louis, MO (SUS-Spirit of St. Louis), 16.4 mi (26.3 km) away
Getting around Brentwood
Head over to Brentwood Station to catch the metro. If you'd like to venture out around the area, consider renting a car to take in more sights.
Dressing for Brentwood
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 17°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -5°C
- From April to June, the average is 31°C during the day and 6°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 12°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 23°C as the daytime average and -4°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Brentwood is 1041 millimetres
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 31°C, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -3°C