We had a deluxe corner room
- view from pool is lovely of the sea and surrounding countryside
- general grounds well maintained and planted
- staff helpful generally, due to very limited English they did the best they could to help
- Bathroom, e.g. missing grout in floor tiles, stained shower tray, no hot water on first day
- No deep soaking bath only a shower
- No general information available in the room about hotel facilities or area
- No private beach info given, is there one?
- Limited hotel parking
- Breakfast was so-so, variable.
- Only storage for clothing was one drawer in desk and one wardrobe with 5 hangers and a shelf below. Not enough storage for two people's clothing for a holiday
- Room too bright at night/in the morning - air conditioning effective but bright blue power light meant that room was very light to sleep in at night and because there are 2 small, high windows with no covering it was light very early in the mornings.
- On returning to the hotel at the end of our first day with bottled water were told that 'it is forbidden to bring own food and drink into the hotel'. Only bottled water provided was in room minibar at charge of 8L (over a £1) for a small 33cl bottle of water.
- Wifi completely unreliable
- Hotel site itself has lots of mainly cobbled slopes and steps to access rooms, pool and facilities
- Walk to beach and promenade is downhill and is a steep return walk