- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Rosewood Bangkok
Choose dates to view prices
Suite, 1 King Bed (Manor)
Executive Room, 2 Single Beds
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Studio, 1 King Bed
Suite, 2 Single Beds (Twin, Manor)
Studio, 2 Single Beds
Premier Room, 1 King Bed
Deluxe Room, 2 Single Beds
Grand Studio, 1 King Bed
Executive Room, 1 King Bed
Suite, 1 King Bed (Rosewood Suite)
About this area
Located in Bangkok's Sukhumvit neighbourhood, Rosewood Bangkok is in the city centre and near a metro station. Central Embassy and CentralWorld Shopping Complex are worth visiting if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Lumphini Park and Bangkok Riverside. Check out an event or a game at Rajamangala Stadium, and consider making time for Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience for public transport: Ploenchit BTS Station is just steps away and Chit Lom BTS Station is 8 minutes by foot.
- Central Embassy - 3 min walk
- Bumrungrad Hospital - 8 min walk
- Erawan Shrine - 12 min walk
- CentralWorld Shopping Complex - 17 min walk
- Pratunam Market - 20 min walk
- Ploenchit BTS Station - 1 min walk
- Bangkok Makkasan Station - 3 min drive
- Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.) - 33 min drive
- Where to eat
- Lakorn European Brasserie – Restaurant offering Modern European cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner daily.
- Nan Bei – Restaurant offering Chinese cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily. Reservations required.
- Lennon's – Serves dinner daily. Reservations required.
- G and O – Poolside restaurant. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner daily. Reservations required.
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: THB 1280 for adults and THB 640 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: THB 3500 per vehicle (one-way, maximum occupancy 2)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 2000.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds and rollaway/extra beds. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Excellent location. The staff are very nice and helpful. The only issue we had was the shower. Water temperature isn't consistent. It gets really hot in all a sudden. They really have to work on that.