- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Central Plaza Chaengwattana
- 10 min drive
- Chatuchak Weekend Market
- 14 min drive
- Victory Monument
- 18 min drive
- Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.)
- 25 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Rabbit Room is located in Bangkok's Chatuchak neighbourhood. Bangkok Riverside and Patpong Night Market are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World and Siam Park City. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at IMPACT Arena, or consider Central Embassy for a night out.Visit our Bangkok travel guide
- Central Plaza Chaengwattana - 10 min drive
- Chatuchak Weekend Market - 14 min drive
- Victory Monument - 18 min drive
- Pratunam Market - 26 min drive
- Platinum Fashion Mall - 26 min drive
- Ha Yaek Lat Phrao Station - 2 min drive
- Bangkok Bang Khen Station - 4 min drive
- Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.) - 25 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property only accepts cash for all on-site payments.
Property is also known as
- Rabbit Room Hotel
- Rabbit Room Bangkok
- Rabbit Room Hotel Bangkok
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort