- Baga Beach
- 1 min walk
- Titos Lane
- 13 min walk
- Anjuna Beach
- 12 min drive
- Goa (GOI-Dabolim)
- 43 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Located in Baga, Baga HighQ is on the beach. Fort Aguada is a notable landmark, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Baga Beach and Calangute Beach. Splashdown Waterpark and Redi Ganpati Temple are also worth visiting.Visit our Baga travel guide
- Baga Beach - 1 min walk
- Titos Lane - 13 min walk
- Calangute Market - 3 min drive
- Saturday Night Market - 5 min drive
- Anjuna Beach - 12 min drive
- Thivim Station - 22 min drive
- Goa (GOI-Dabolim) - 43 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- Taxes are subject to change based on Goods and Services Tax (GST) implementation. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for local cuisine breakfast: INR 200 for adults and INR 150 for children (approximately)
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 2 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
- Baga HighQ Baga
- Baga HighQ Hotel
- Baga HighQ Hotel Baga