Auburn Hotels from Rs3,918
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors to Auburn are sure to enjoy the lakes and sporting events. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cathedral, theatres and monuments. Top sights in the area include Museum of Science and Technology, Erie Canal Museum and Everson Museum of Art.
- You'll find 144 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Syracuse
- The closest major airport is in Syracuse, NY (SYR-Hancock Intl.), 26.1 mi (42 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Cortland, NY (CTX-Cortland County), 29.3 mi (47.1 km) away
Dressing for Auburn
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 9°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -9°C
- From April to June, the average is 26°C during the day and -2°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 27°C during the day and 6°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 18°C as the daytime average and -8°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Auburn is 947 millimetres
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 26°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -9°C