Search Bed and Breakfasts in Amritsar
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Bed and Breakfasts in Amritsar
Other property types in Amritsar
Hyatt Regency Amritsar
Reviewed on 20 Apr 2020
Fairfield by Marriott Amritsar
Reviewed on 19 Mar 2020
Reviewed on 9 Mar 2020
B&Bs and More in Amritsar
Are you looking for a place to stay with free breakfast and attentive service? Though you might have trouble finding B&Bs in the heart of Amritsar, there are 186 other lodging choices to choose from in the area so you can find something with comparable amenities. A trip to Amritsar wouldn't be complete without a stop by Central Sikh Museum or Partition Museum if you're someone who could spend hours browsing exhibits.
You might be interested in one of these choices if you're hoping to find a place to stay with free breakfast:
Weather in Amritsar
Weather can be a big factor in planning your getaway, so you can use this info to help you decide when to visit Amritsar:
- The hottest months are typically June and May, while January and December are the coldest months
- Average rainfall is 25.67 inches in a year
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 86° F and nighttime temperatures average 40° F
- April-June: 104° F is the daytime average and 58° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 99° F and nighttime averages are around 67° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 91° F during the day and 41° F at night
When you want to spend some time in the great outdoors, Jallianwala Bagh Monument and Green Park are some notable spots. You might put Gurdwara Kaulsar Sahib and Akal Takht on your list if you want to see more of the area.
Travelers also appreciate Amritsar for its:
- Cultural attractions
What Are the Best Transportation Options In and Around Amritsar?
Fly into Amritsar (ATQ-Raja Sansi Intl.), which is located 7.2 mi (11.6 km) from the city center. Otherwise, you can search for flights to Lahore (LHE-Allam Iqbal Intl.), which is 28 mi (45 km) away. If you'd like to venture out around the area, consider renting a car to take in more sights.