Please enter your travel dates.
Studio (For 2 people)
- 1 double
Studio (For 1 Person)
- 1 single
Standard Apartment, 1 Bedroom
- 1 double
- 1 double and 1 single
Edwardian apartment in London (Paddington) near Kensington Gardens
This apartment is located in London (Paddington), close to Whiteleys Shopping Centre, Kensington Gardens, and Kensington Palace. Also nearby are Royal Albert Hall and Hyde Park.
In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, 39 Suites Bayswater provides a 24-hour front desk, multilingual staff, and a safe deposit box at the front desk.
Televisions come with digital channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchenettes, complimentary wireless Internet access, and refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
39 Suites Bayswater features tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and room service (during limited hours). Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This Edwardian apartment also offers a safe deposit box at the front desk, an elevator (lift), and air conditioning in public areas.
39 Suites Bayswater is a smoke-free property.
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 22
- Number of floors - 5
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Multilingual staff
- Parking nearby
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Year Built 2009
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Digital TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Breakfast is available from room service (during limited hours).
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Tennis nearby
- Sports center nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Tennis lessons available nearby
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 6 AM
Special check-in instructions:
Guests must check in at the building next to the property, located at 43 Queensborough Terrace, London, W2 3SY.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa, American Express
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No rollaway/extra beds available
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 8 per person (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: GBP 15 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 15.00 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Additional Details
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.