Very close to the Taj Mahal this hotel offers an excellent quality to price ratio. Rooms are new and comfortable, staff is kind and attentive and restaurant is good with a choice of continental and Indian courses.
Wifi is a bit slow but nothing to complain.
1. nice room
2. Good location very close to Taj
3. Courteous staff
4. Dinner (non veg) was very good we ordered khada masala ghosht in the room.
1. The most difficult task was to find this hotel, no arrows, no boards , no indication is given to find the hotel.
2. The pictures shown in the site are exaggerated
3. very small rooms with ac not working...they have a central lock in the ac for which you have to call someone again and again to set the room temperature.Our room was boiling throughout the stay.
4. Horrible Buffet breakfast...no variety no taste
5. The person who served us dinner was very rude...no manners at all. Maybe he had a bad day.
Agra, like most of India, is very 'shanty town' and this hotel is a little gem. I arranged for the hotel driver to pick me up from the station ,drop bags off at hotel then drive me around to all the sites. This service is needed as you are with someone who knows the area and you have the safety of the car. The driver did a great job and took me to a road side restaurant where I got some amazing Indian food. I was then dropped off at the hotel for the evening had more amazing food from the hotel restaurant. The food is delicious and the veggie is the best option. The hotel is acceptable by Indian standards and I would recommend it.
They have a place for drivers to stay overnight for free which was really good for me because I was coming from Delhi. The place is really close to the Eastern Gate and very convenient. You can walk to the tourist center from which you buy tickets and then a shuttle takes you to the Taj. The hotel was very clean and the service was excellent. I will definitely stay there again on my next trip to Agra.
Just spent a couple of nights here. Comfy and clean rooms and hotel in general. Hot showers but had to make sure shower curtain was positioned carefully else bathroom floor was soon swimming. Our bedroom view was of the wall of the hotel next door.
Excellent free WiFi just had to remember to go to reception to get a ticket with log on details for a 2 hour slot. you needed a separate ticket for each device, but they were happy to give you multi tickets.
Food was good and service from all staff excellent.
The hotel was clean but the laundry was dirty and towels were awful. Breakfast plan should be added. The bearer and staff of Noorjahan welcome the guests with"It is Rs.250 plus tax will you like to join"? This put you off.