Visitors can enjoy all that Yzerfontein has to offer including the seafood restaurants and mountain views. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its small-town vibe. In Yzerfontein, there are 6 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Dressing for Yzerfontein
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 30°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 14°C
- From April to June, the average is 27°C during the day and 8°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 21°C during the day and 7°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 29°C as the daytime average and 10°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Yzerfontein is 12 millimetres
- February and January are usually the hottest months averaging 30°C, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 7°C