Search Hostels in Yamba
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Other property types in Yamba
Pacific Hotel Yamba
Reviewed on 11 Dec 2020
Yamba Motor Inn
Reviewed on 9 Jan 2021
Reviewed on 21 Oct 2020
Hostels and More in Yamba
If you're having trouble finding hostels in Yamba, there are 28 other accommodation options within 10 miles, and we can help you choose one that works for you. For those who would rather spend less on overnight costs and focus more on fun things to do, you can score great deals on Expedia.
When Is the Best Time to Visit Yamba?
Good weather's always better when you want to venture out and explore, so here's some information that might be helpful:
- The hottest months are typically January and December, while July and August are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 30° C and night-time temperatures average 16° C
- April-June: 26° C is the daytime average and 6° C is the night-time average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 25° C and night-time averages are around 5° C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 29° C during the day and 12° C at night
- Average rainfall is 33 inches in a year
What Can I Do in Yamba?
Depending on how you want to spend your time, you might enjoy these places:Natural Features
- Iluka Rotary International Park
- Angourie Blue Pool
- Angourie Surfing Reserve
- Pippi Beach
- Iluka Boat Harbour
- Iluka Golf Club
Overall, Yamba is known for its:
- Water parks
How to Get to Yamba and Around the Area
You'll find the nearest airport in Grafton, NSW (GFN), 30 mi (48.3 km) away from the city centre. An alternative is Ballina, NSW (BNK-Ballina - Byron Gateway), located 43.1 mi (69.3 km) away.