Yamba Hotels from Rs3,325
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors can enjoy all that Yamba has to offer including the seafood restaurants, waterfront and water parks. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its rainforests.
- There are 7 hotels and other accommodation options in Yamba
- The closest major airport is in Grafton, NSW (GFN), 30 mi (48.3 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Ballina, NSW (BNK-Ballina - Byron Gateway), 43.1 mi (69.3 km) away
Dressing for Yamba
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 30°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 16°C
- From April to June, the average is 26°C during the day and 6°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 25°C during the day and 5°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 29°C as the daytime average and 12°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Yamba is 33 millimetres
- January and December are usually the hottest months averaging 29°C, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 6°C