Iluka Hotels from Rs3,646
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 20 Jul 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Iluka has to offer including the seafood restaurants, golf courses and waterfront. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its rainforests.
- You'll find 7 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Yamba
- The closest major airport is in Grafton, NSW (GFN), 32 mi (51.4 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Ballina, NSW (BNK-Ballina - Byron Gateway), 40.5 mi (65.2 km) away
Dressing for Iluka
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 30°C during the day and 16°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 26°C, whilst the average at night is 6°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 25°C with night-time averages of 5°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 29°C and nighttime averages of 12°C
- About 33 millimetres of rain falls on Iluka each year
- Usually January and December are the hottest months with an average of 29°C, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 6°C