- Liked: Cleanliness
Overview of Castle Hotel & Spa
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
- Air conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Room, Refrigerator
Deluxe Double Room, Refrigerator
Luxury Suite, 1 Bedroom, Fireplace
About this area
Castle Hotel & Spa is located in Tarrytown. Tarrytown Music Hall and Westchester Broadway Theatre are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Lyndhurst Mansion and Union Church of Pocantico Hills. Rye Playland and Sportime USA are also worth visiting. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the sightseeing.Visit our Tarrytown travel guide
- Tarrytown Music Hall - 3 min drive
- Lyndhurst Mansion - 4 min drive
- Westchester Broadway Theatre - 7 min drive
- Union Church of Pocantico Hills - 10 min drive
- Kykuit - 13 min drive
- White Plains Metro-North Railroad Station - 9 min drive
- White Plains, NY (HPN-Westchester County) - 16 min drive
- Where to eat
- Equus Restaurant – Restaurant offering French cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
About this property
Castle Hotel & Spa
Food and drink
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 300.00 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 20 and USD 30 per person (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 40 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 65.00 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The room we had was very spacious. The ability to open the windows to get fresh air into the room was much appreciated. Loved the complimentary beverages and the chocolates at turndown. The hotel is nice and quiet - perfect for the romantic getaway we had planned.