- Liked: Cleanliness
Overview of Mammoth Spring Lodge Motel
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds, Refrigerator
Suite, Multiple Beds, Refrigerator & Microwave
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed, Refrigerator
Deluxe Room, 2 Queen Beds, Refrigerator & Microwave
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds, Refrigerator & Microwave
About this area
Mammoth Spring Lodge Motel is located in Thayer. Main Street of Hardy is a local landmark, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Mammoth Spring State Park and Grand Gulf State Park.Visit our Thayer travel guide
- Mammoth Spring State Park - 4 min walk
- Grand Gulf State Park - 13 min drive
- Vintage Motorcar Museum - 24 min drive
- Time and Place Clock Museum - 25 min drive
- Dr. Thompson Park - 25 min drive
About this property
Mammoth Spring Lodge Motel
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 10.0 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.0 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Disliked: Amenities, property conditions & facilities
I liked the dining room/den area except for the flooring. The tables and chairs rock back and forth on the uneven tiles. I didn't like that there was a hole in the bathroom door left un-repaired, as well as the messy caulking around the tub. There were many vacant rooms, so it could have been addressed.