Visitors can enjoy all that Thayer has to offer including the rivers, parks and restaurants. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its welcoming locals. You'll find 13 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of West Plains.
Dressing for Thayer
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 18°C during the day and -5°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 31°C, whilst the average at night is 5°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 33°C with night-time averages of 10°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 24°C and nighttime averages of -5°C
- Average annual rainfall for Thayer is 1173 millimetres
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 32°C, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging -4°C