- Hakgala Botanic Gardens
- 12 min drive
- Sri Baktha Hanuman Kovil
- 14 min drive
- Pedro Tea Factory
- 27 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
New Edison Hotel is located in Welimada. Horton Plains National Park and Lake Gregory reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Hakgala Botanic Gardens and Pedro Tea Factory.Visit our Welimada travel guide
- Hakgala Botanic Gardens - 12 min drive
- Sri Baktha Hanuman Kovil - 14 min drive
- Lake Gregory - 19 min drive
- Pedro Tea Factory - 27 min drive
- World's End Trail - 39 min drive
- Ella Railway Station - 41 min drive
- Where to eat
- On-site dining venue – Open daily.
About this property
New Edison Hotel
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 6.0 per night.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 6.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
Property is also known as
- New Edison Hotel Hotel
- New Edison Hotel Welimada
- New Edison Hotel Hotel Welimada